- Tuesday April 23 I was told I was selected for a new position; told my management and asked for a transition meeting
- Wednesday April 24 reviewed office files to determine which ones should stay and which ones should go with me, others went in a burn bag
- Thursday April 25 packed up two boxes of business books at work
- Friday April 26 ordered a moving kit
- Saturday April 27 notified residence that I would not be renewing the lease
- Sunday April 28 cancelled Netflix
- Monday April 29 told my team I was moving; accepted a June 2nd start date; took 7 pieces of art for consignment to the local art shop. Since most came from his shop, he paid me on the spot for them. Check deposited, task complete.
So much to do, but I have begun.