Thoughts from a Super Soul Sunday conversation with Iyanla Van Zant:
- You unhappiness and discontent is in direct proportion to the closeness of your walk with God.
- People have to become clear about their intimate relationship with God and their definition of God.
- Don’t become lazy in your daily spiritual practice.
- Make yourself available to God by giving yourself away moment by moment
- Everything God does has a purpose, therefore you have a purpose.
- Your soul is a fingerprint of God that becomes a physical body unique it its own expression but filled with God’s divinity.
- You become what you believe; the sheep knows the voice of the Shepherd.
- Spirituality is God’s call in your soul.
- I will always be a seeker until I take my last breath.