More from Tony Robbins
The blessing ceremony (a oneness type of state)
- You cannot be grateful and fearful at the same time
- Think about a moment when you felt like you were guided
- Think about the moment with both hands on your heart
- Think about a moment you could be really grateful for
- How do you feel?
To improve your balance
- Imagine you and the earth are connected; feel centered
- Learn how to center yourself and no one can knock you off balance
- I’m made for this; it is my passion.
- Fear is the only thing that stops you; fire walking gets fear behind you.
- Happiness is pleasure in the mind; improvement isn’t about happiness, it is about fulfillment.
- How to succeed; Read, journal, and give; make a plan, and act on it
- Study patterns in yourself and others
- Grace: help someone then light them up so they help another
- It’s not about motivation as much as allowing people to tap into what is already there; there is a science to it; it’s a catalyst for getting people to change
- Some things you develop, some things you are born with, and some things are because of the pressure cooker you are living in.
- Our lives are lived in seasons – we’ve all experienced winter before (extreme stress) – winter doesn’t last forever; seasons aren’t permanent; what are you going to do with it.