Below are some of my favorite quotes from Gary Zukav’s book, Soul Stories. Do you like any of these?
- Nonphysical beings do not tell you what to do. They help you see your options. They help you think through your choices. They help you understand what you are feeling and why. They help you become more loving.
- The soul’s intentions are harmony, cooperation, sharing and reverence for Life. When you choose them, you align with the universe and coordinate with your destiny.
- Some actually become their higher selves. They live their full potential and are delighted with life. They think, speak, and act consciously. They care for life and are in communication with their soul continually. This is called authentically empowered.
- Authentic power feels good. It is doing what you are supposed to be doing. It is fulfilling and being happy to be alive. It is created choice by choice and intention by intention. You choose your future moment by moment, decision by decision.
- Clarity is seeing that everything and every person is special no matter what or who it is.
- If you feel more important than others you will not share because you do not respect the others. If you feel less important than others, you will feel intimidated and will not share all for fear of making mistakes.
- When you realize that everything that happens to you is for your good all the time, you are seeing your life the way your soul sees it.