Some insights from the Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff Workbook:
- It is easy to see the holiness of a beautiful landscape or a newborn child. But can we learn to find the holiness in difficult life lessons or a family tragedy? When we fill our life with the desire to see the holiness in everything things, a feeling of peace emerges. We remember that everything has God’s fingerprints on it.
- When we criticize another, it says nothing about that person, Instead it says a lot about us. Criticism is nothing more than a bad habit, stop it.
- Choose your battles wisely.
- Turn your melodrama into mellow drama.
- Moods are deceptive and always on the run. when you are in a good mood, life looks great. when you are in a bad mood, life looks unbearable. Be grateful when you are feeling good and graceful when you are feeling bad.