The ax forgets but the tree remembers. – African proverb
If you do not appreciate the things you have, other people will treat them with contempt. – African proverb
- Look for the gift in every day, in every event (even the difficult ones). Look for the positive to focus on, look for the gift.
- Respond with grace, not hostility.
- Is it more important to be right or to bring joy to others?
- Put a positive spin on the events, circumstances and challenges of your relationship. It is one of the most important habits you can cultivate.
- Don’t fight over stupid things.
- Become a world-class listener.
- How you perceive and treat yourself is exactly how others will perceive and treat you.
- You are your own primary caretaker. Others look to you for guidance on how much love you require.
- If you are stingy with yourself (time, money, attention), you will attract stingy lovers.
- We create our own dramas in life. We are responsible for the direction and quality of our relationships,