If your choice is made, then live with it. You can only captain your own soul. To take responsibility for another is courting disaster. – Stephen King
If one man lives as though he would never die and another man lives as though he might die tomorrow, would either one wear a wristwatch? – Robert Fulghum
A man who has to go into the village to get the news hasn’t heard from himself in a long time. – Henry Thoreau
- God never has a bad day.
- Jesus came to restore, not condemn.
- Jesus dances over you with delight.
- Step out, learn the lesson and forget the details.
- If there is no wind, start rowing.
- Consider surrendering something of value for the sake a greater gain.
- You are as happy as you choose to be.
- You make the choices that create your emotional state.
- As far as it depends on you, live at peace with one another.
- Life not for success but for significance.