From Magic Power of Self-Image of Psychology:
To live joyfully, you must like and trust yourself.
- Express yourself even with the fear of exposure.
- Do not hide your true self. Know yourself well.
- Feel full of confidence.
- You must breathe life and give deeply to life and happily take from it.
- When you flub your lines and muss your cues, don’t worry and don’t blame; change takes time.
- Feed your mind success goals.
- Think in new categories: broaden your beliefs and change your self-image.
Are you living joyfully? Do any of these suggestions work for you? Do you have others?