From Mario Murrillo’s book, Love Letters to Dangerous Christians:
Are you a catalyst or a sponge?
- succumbs to moods created by whims of life,
- bounces from trauma to trauma,
- can’t finish projects,
- can’t keep promises made to themselves, and
- can’t break a habit.
- does not react to life, they act on it
- has an inner fountain and internal dynamo
- can go anywhere, anytime, and
- do whatever needs to be done when it needs to be done
To be a catalyst
- believe that life cannot defeat you without your permission
- act on circumstances, don’t react to them
- embrace the higher perspective.