From John Maxwell’s book, Leadership 101:
- Leadership influences people to follow while management focuses on maintain systems and processes.
- The people you desire to empower need to see what it looks like to fly.
- Champions do not become champions in the ring; they are merely recognized there.
- Challenge your excuses.
- We teach what we know, and we reproduce what we are.
- If you want to go up, there are things you will have to give up.
From John Maxwell’s book, 21 indispensable qualities of a leader:
- Communicate clearly and simply
- Competence is showing up every day and keep improving
- Your life expands in proportion to your courage.
- Your attitude is a choice; it determines your action. Your people are a mirror of your attitude. Maintaining a good attitude is better than regaining one.
From John Maxwell’s book, The winning attitude:
- determines our approach to life.
- our relationships with people.
- is the only difference between success and failure.
- can turn our problems into blessings.
- are formed by our experiences and how we react to them.
“For as he thinks within himself, so is he.” – Proverbs 23:7