From John Maxwell’s book, Your roadmap to success:
Success is knowing your purpose in life, growing to reach your maximum potential and sowing seeds that benefit others.
- Once you discover your dream, go after it.
- Your ability to live your dream may be closer than you think.
- Your dream determines your goal. your goals map out your action. Your action creates results. The results bring you success.
“Anyone can start, but only a thoroughbred can finish.”
From John Maxwell’s book, The 17 indisputable laws of teamwork
- Your attitude determines your team’s attitude.
- No one can move closer to his or her potential without paying in some way to get there.
- Your team will reach its potential only if you reach your potential.
- “When you give your best to the world, the world returns the favor.” – h. Jackson Brown
- Are you giving a good return for what you teammates are investing in you?
CHARACTER + COMPTETENCE + COMMITMENT + CONSISTENCY + COHENSION = (AC)COUNTABILITY