From Dr. Phil’s book, Life Strategies:
- When facing a problem, do not allow yourself to become philosophically distracted by asking, “why?” Instead focus on what you must do to win.
- When you choose the behavior, you choose the consequences.
- You create your own experiences.
- You can’t change what you don’t acknowledge.
- Life rewards action.
- There is no reality, only perception. The events of your daily life only have the meaning that you assign to them.
- Life is managed. It is not cured.
- Make the right decision when you can.
Which of these resonate with you?