From Neale Walsh’s book, Conversations with God:
You shall love God with all your heart, all your mind and all your soul.
- This means never using God’s name in vain or calling upon him for frivolous things. This means understanding the power of your words and thoughts (adapted from the 10 Commandments).
I made you as a three-in-one being to conceive, create, experience.
- What you conceive, you create. What you create, you experience. What you experience, you conceive.
- Your body, your mind, and your spirit are all one.
- You are a microcosm of Me.
Holy Spirit = Inspiration = Conceive; Father = Parenting = Create; Son = Offspring = Experience
- The Son experiences the creation of the fathering thought which is conceived of by the Holy Spirit.
Listen to Me in the truth of your soul. Listen to Me in the feelings of your heart. Listen to Me in the quiet of your mind.
Hear Me everywhere.
- In the article you read, in the sermon delivered, in the movie being made, in the song just sung, in the words about to be said by a loved one, and in the heart of a new friend about to me made.
- In the whisper of the wind, the babble of the brook, the crack of thunder, the tap of rain, the feel of the earth beneath your feet and between your fingers, the fragrance of the lily, the pull of the moon and the warmth of the sun.
I will not leave you. You are Mine. So call on Me whenever you feel separated from My peace. I will be there…with truth, with love and with light.
For a list of Sheila’s books, check out http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B003HWM3PI