From John Gray, Ph.D.’s book, Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus:
- LOVE without judgment.
- CARE by acknowledging one’s responsibility to respond to the needs of others.
- UNDERSTAND by seeing the world through another’s eyes.
- RESPECT the attitude that motivates one to truly serve another because she or he deserves it.
- APPRECIATE the value of another’s efforts or behavior.
- ACCEPT a person to validate them.
- TRUST gives every offense the benefit of the doubt, knowing there will be a good explanation for why it happened
For a list of Sheila’s books, check out http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B003HWM3PI