Notes from Pastor Charles:
To stand is to be present.
Do you give up to easily? “Diligence and faithfulness are top shelf assets in any endeavor.”
- Stay the course
- Do not become distracted
- Stay on the task
- Just put your head down and walk it out
Do you tell the truth? “Truthfulness shows you are dependable.”
- There are two reasons why people life – they are ashamed or to gain an advantage.
- People who lie are not in control of themselves.
- People who are not in control of themselves, cannot stand.
What is my purpose?
- We all need challenges because we are made to overcome.
- You have to challenge to want to get up in the morning.
- Without a challenge, your life will atrophy. When hard times come, your withered life cannot stand.
Do you love people?
- Loving others enriches you.
- Filter every moment of your life through the love you have.
Am I generous?
- “By your generosity, you will stand.” – Isaiah 32.8
For a list of Sheila’s books, check out http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B003HWM3PI