- Post creative thinking articles at work on bulletin boards, on newsletters, and in emails.
- Hire people with a broad range of interests and aptitudes.
- Encourage creative conversations during meetings.
- Acknowledge great ideas with awards, certificates, etc.
- Establish a chief creative officer position.
Reference: Lynn A Robinson. (2006), TRUST YOUR GUT: How the Power of Intuition can grow your Business. Chicago, IL: Kaplan Publishing
For a list of Sheila’s books, check out http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B003HWM3PI