From Pastor Charles Neiman:
When believing for a miracle,
- Think in specifics (move this mountain),
- Visualize your miracle as already attained, and
- Make a total commitment to your miracle.
It is not enough to need a miracle and want a miracle, you must also ask for the miracle and cooperate toward it.
- Believe in your miracle even when others says there is no hope.
- Learn to look at your situation and your life differently.
- Don’t use your knowledge or experience against your miracle.
- Everyday speak to your miracle.
“Believe big. The size of your miracle is determined by the side of your belief.”
For a list of Sheila’s books, check out http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B003HWM3PI