From Pastor Charles Neiman:
- Being average is nothing more than being the top of the bottom or the bottom of the top.
- Mediocre means to be neither good nor bad. It is to be barely adequate, common or indifferent.
- Quit being defensive and start being offensive toward life; Quit letting life just happen and go after it.
- Do not let fear of change, people, failure, success, and responsibility stop you from conquering your Jericho.
All day people are tuned into either the Personal Depreciation Network or the Personal Appreciation Network. Which one are you tuned into?
- Personal Depreciation Network includes the Revenge Channel, the Fear of Failure Channel, the You Can’t Prosper Channel, and the You Don’t Feel Good Today Channel. The results include feeling terribly, feeling fearful, becoming indifference, and developing an I’m a loser attitude.
- Personal Appreciation Network includes the Join The Winner Channel, the Make Somebody Happy Today Channel, the You’ve Got What It Takes Channel, and the You’re Blessed To Be A Blessing Channel. The results include a life of fun and challenges that empower you.
For a list of Sheila’s books, check out http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B003HWM3PI