From Pastor Charles Neiman:
- People have wisdom but don’t use it. Solution: Use it.
- People talk themselves into marrying people they should not marry. Solution: Don’t.
- Bad communication corrupts good manners. Bad companionship corrupts moral habits spoiling your good fruits (works). Don’t let bad communication and habits (lying, stealing, adultery) turn your grapes into prunes. Prunes are grapes with all the juice sucked out of them.
- “You can’t live like the devil while giving tithes and offerings and expect all to be well. You must also walk in love, faith and hope.”
- When accepting a new job offer, ensure there is a good church there.
For a list of Sheila’s books, check out http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B003HWM3PI