From Pastor Charles Neiman:
- not resignation. It is not about coping. It is a power force.
- the power of being sound. It is not stop and go bursts, it is constant.
- the opposite of fear; Patience gets you through feeling weary and faint
- that thing that keeps you single-minded; When pressure comes, there will be the voice of patience that will come to tell you to keep your goal in mind.
- a spirit or attitude that refuses to be daunted by difficulties.
- the quality of character that does not allow a person to surrender to circumstances or succumb under trials.
For a list of Sheila’s books, check out http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B003HWM3PI