1. French girls are taught by their mothers that taking care of their skin is a pleasure. “The French toilette isn’t just applying lotions, it is a daily stress-releasing , just for you time.”
2. French women trust dermatologists the way American women trust their hairstylists. The go for annual visits and discuss all their lotions and practices with the doctor.
3. French women baby their skin. They never use harsh chemicals or lasers or anything that would inflame their skin. In fact, a lot use Bioderma, a gentle wash for babies and children.
4. They don’t just address their face, they address their whole body by adding a coarse salt to their face cream and applying it all over their body. Then they add a body cream – daily.
5. In the winter, the choose one night per every two weeks as their softening night. They cover their bodies with shea butter or argan oil, sweat pants, socks, tee shirt before going to sleep.
What do you think? Will you give this a try?
Reference: Why French Women Never Look Old by Tish Jett for More Magazine
For a list of Sheila’s books, check out http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B003HWM3PI