- Slow down and appreciate what you have around you. There is so much love and beauty around you, but you rarely slow down to notice or appreciate.
- (from Mother Teresa) God is love. He has created us to love and be loved. Giving isn’t about how much we give, but how much love we put into our giving.
- Work on getting rid of your vices before you die. Only you can rid yourself of your bad habits.
- Live in the present – not the past or future. The past is over and cannot be changed. The future is not yet here. Plan for it, but do not worry about it. Worry only wastes your time and energy.
- Joy, beauty, awareness can be around you whenever you choose. Paradise is possible when we choose it. We can feel joy, ecstasy, peace and beauty whenever we are aware of our present.
Reference: Messages from the Masters: Tapping into the Power of Love by Brian Weiss, M.D.
For a list of Sheila’s books, check out http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B003HWM3PI