- the first word in the sentence.
- the first word after a colon that begins a complete sentence.
- major words in titles of books and articles.
- all proper nouns, names of departments, trade and brand names.
- nouns preceding a number, example: Day 2, Trial 3, etc.
- exact names of paper or test titles
Do not capitalize
- names of laws, theories, models, procedures, and hypotheses.
- standard pagination titles such as page, row, and columns.
- generic or shortened names of paper or test titles.
Reference: Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association. Washington, DC: American Psychological Association
For a list of Sheila’s books, check out http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B003HWM3PI