Lessons to be learned from your seven intelligence centers:
- Lessons to be learned from the material world
- Lessons related to work and physical desire
- Lessons related to ego, personality, and self-esteem
- Lessons related to love, forgiveness, and compassion
- Lessons related to will and self-expression
- Lessons related to mind, intuition, insight, and wisdom
- Lessons related to spirituality
Every choice we make, motivated by either faith or fear, directs our spirit. We are interconnected with each other. We must learn to honor this truth. Integrity and honor are necessary for health. When we violate our honor or compromise it in any way, we contaminate our spirits and our bodies.
It in unnatural, from a spiritual perspective, to view people as enemies or to be an enemy. Negative relationships generate negative energy, which blocks symbolic sight. We cannot see the Divine purpose if we choose to interpret relationship negatively. We violate our own spirits when we fail to honor our vows to others. Our spirits are drawn instinctively to the sacred truth. We are biological creations of Divine design. Once you learn this truth, you can never again live an ordinary life.
Reference: Myss, C. (1996) Anatomy of the Spirit: The Seven Stages of Power and Healing. New York: Three Rivers Press