Questions to ask yourself…what do your answers tell you about yourself?
- What belief pattern did you inherit from your family?
- Which of those belief patterns that still have authority in your thinking can you acknowledge are no longer valid?
- What superstitions do you have? Which ones have more authority over you than your reasoning ability?
- Do you have a personal code of honor? What is it?
- Have you ever compromised your code of honor? If so, have you taken steps to heal it?
- Do you have unfinished business from your family members? If so, what reasons are prohibiting you from healing your family relationships?
- List all the blessings you feel came from your family.
- If you are now raising a family, list all the qualities you would like your children to learn from you.
- What traditions and rituals do you continue for yourself and your family?
- Describe the ones you want to strengthen and develop.
Reference: Myss, C. (1996) Anatomy of the Spirit: The Seven Stages of Power and Healing. New York: Three Rivers Press