I Chronicles 4:10. It reads,
“Oh that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your Hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil that I may not cause pain. And God granted him what he requested.
For 30 days, say the prayer. Ask daily. Thank God for His blessing. Enjoy God’s blessings. Share the blessings with others.
While praying this prayer for 30 days, remember
- Remember that the choice of the new (expanded) territory has to be God-directed, not self-directed; thus the Prayer is based on change, not your comfort. Life with God is not a spectator sport.
- Remember that without fear, there is no courage; so those who are afraid and do it anyway are to be admired and honored.
- While praying this prayer each day, remember to ask those around you, “What can I do for you?”
- Remember God’s Grace is sufficient for you. It is enough so do not doubt.
- Remember not to project your limitations on God. You cannot, but He can.
- Remember there are two heart conditions needed for this prayer to work for you – your humility and your focus.
Cite: The Prayer of Jabez by Bruce Wilkinson